Saturday, October 31, 2009

Noshember

So, today is Halloween! Happy Halloween everyone! Rodney and I will be having a relaxing Halloween at home, handing out candy and watching scary movies.

With Halloween then comes... November. This year, Rodney has decided to participate with some of the other saxophone players in "Noshember," or "No-Shave-November." Argh... I'm dreading it. I've never been a fan of facial hair on Rodney, and he usually grows quite a bit of facial hair after just a few days. We've decided it will be funny to take some "before/after" pictures, so we'll share them on here (...because it's such a joyous occasion.) December 1st, Rodney will shave off the beard, but keep the mustache. I guess that's part of Noshember. I'm already picturing what I think Rodney will look like. Here's my image of what I see as "before" and "after":

BEFORE:


AFTER:


I think that prediction will be pretty accurate. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment