Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back in Amherst!

Well, we are back in Amherst, MA. :)

We got back in town two Saturdays ago, and have been settling into a routine. Because we can't move into our new apartment until September 1st, we're staying with a friend (and Rodney's fellow grad assistant) Mat Schumer, and his roommate. It's been really fun, definitely a funny experience as I feel totally outnumbered-- the one girl in a house of four people! It's been really great, though, because we get along really well with Mat, he's a great friend, and we've been keeping busy.

Since I got back, I've been working at my part-time job at American Eagle every day. I'm at 40 hours a week, and I've really been liking the job. There's been a ton of drama at the store since I've been gone, though, a lot of drama in the management, but otherwise everything is going really well.

Rodney and I have been doing some fun things since we've been back in town, but nothing really special yet-- we've both been going to the gym together, going on walks in some AMAZING areas (it's soooo beautiful where we've been walking, just totally out in the woods along walking trails, no man-made anything, just gorgeous scenery), went to see a movie, coffee, etc. etc. We're trying to do something new every day, and looking into some fun things coming up. Fall is also coming... soooo excited! :)

Not much to update past that, I'll be better about posting. (I know, I know, you've heard that before, but I really will this time.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment